Eremex is happy to announce the launch of a set of weekly webinars “CAD TopoR: first steps”.
It is your opportunity to find out about the main differences between TopoR and other systems, learn about it’s features and get a handy advice.
Webinar also covers topics as follows:
- Setting the design properties and routing a board.
- Reassigning functionally equivalent pins (PinSwap).
- Converting wires to copper areas.
- Signals delay equalization for high-speed boards.
- Creating output Gerber and Drill files
- Creating output text (bom) and graphical (dxf) documentation files.
Schedule of webinars:
Wednesday, September 4, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (MSD) Register Now!
ATTENDEE QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE