The sixth version of the topological route TopoR added updated look , improved reliability and a lot of useful new features to the traditional competitive benefits of it’s predecessors.
Let’s have a look at the improvements:
- saved history of open projects
- new interface for control panel for autorouting and other automatic procedures
- reassignment of hot keys to your choice
- merge of FreeStyle and Manual Editors into one
- support of “bit by bit” routing scenario
- autorouting of differential signals
- multi-level undo for user actions
- guaranteed data recovery if a system crash occurs
As mentioned before, along with new features TopoR still guarantees 100% of routing, supports wire shapes with arcs and any-angle lines, dramatically reduces the total wire length and number of vias.
For more detailed information about usage of new useful features, please read the documentation.