What's new in build TopoR 6.1.16540
- When changing the units in the Display Control Settings the panels in the Design Properties Editor were not updated.
- The message bar wasn’t updating when switching the mode of calculation of the wires shape (with and without arcs).
- Fixed via type assignment import from PCAD
- Fixed TopoR PCB import. Previously, incorrect import of keepouts for group of layers.
- Fixed errors during manual routing.
- The minimum value of the copper area is reduced to 0.01 mm2.
- Any angle rotation is now possible with the precision of a tenth of a degree.
- When grouping objects in “All” and “Ungrouped” categories, the number of objects is shown.
- Increased stability.